Saturday, October 27, 2012

Goblin, Imp, or Demon (and a lil' Gnome)

The days are ticking off faster than I can create lately.
I have been so busy I haven't even had time to decorate my
house and now it's kinda too late.
I think we'll paint or carve the pumpkins this weekend.
My husband brought home some pumpkin pie ice cream.
Yum! Sounds like a date! 
 
I am trying to churn out some Hallowe'en masterpieces before
Wednesday. Here is my latest card.
This is one of my favorite images from Rick St. Dennis.
It's like he's in my head. Rick, not the demon. Well, maybe him too.
 
This guy is called, Gimme Candy.
He has a brother and some singing cousins, too.
Stay tuned for them in the coming days/weeks.

I just can't pass up a freebie from the wonderfully talented,
Torico from Birdie Brown.

Here is this month's freebie called,
He is only available for a few more days, and then
he goes away and another freebie is put up for November.
I wanted to enter the freebie challenge at Birdie Brown,
but almost forgot. Thanks to Jenn, for the reminder. 
 
Thanks for dropping by today.
Happy Hallowe'en!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Both cards are fabulous! I especially like your coloring of Gimmie Candy! Would never have thought to use blue for his skin...way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is AWESOME! Thank you for joining my freebie challenge this month!:)

    Birdie Brown ~Torico

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.